Panels will cover the following themes:
- Social strikes and conflicts
- Riots, uprising, revolts
- Medieval labour, typical/untypical labour such as the military, sex workers, domestic workers
- Flexibility, precarious employment
- Literature and labour
- The welfare state and the history of the Nordic model
- Historiography, and working class culture, consumption and leisure time
PRELIMINARY CONFERENCE PROGRAM
A Preliminary Conference Program is available here.
There will be a conference fee of 23.000 ISK. To pay the conference fee follow this link.
The conference fee can be waived for participants who are MA students. If this applies to you please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: MA student registration. Please include your full name and institution in the email.