The oldest part of the factory, called 'Kuusivooninkinen ' ( 'Six floors') in the middle was build in 1836. The lower building on its left was made in the 1850's. On the foreground is the turbine-engine room from 1876. The top of the tower is the sprinkler tower, build in 1896. Today part of the factory is used as an exhibition room for the Central Museum of Labour in Finland.