30 August–3 September 2021: Vienna, Austria
Hosts: Juliane Schiel and Lukas Neissl
This conference brings together two major events for European labour historians:
- the fourth ELHN Conference offering a very broad and diverse program of labour-related sessions organised by the ELHN working groups,
- the second WORCK Conference with a clear thematic focus on labour and coercion and a number of workshops dedicated to the preparation of joint WORCK publications and public outreach activities.
The conference program for the ELHN-part of the event is coordinated by the ELHN working group coordinators and the ELHN steering committee.
Time Schedule for the fourth ELHN Conference
- 1 October 2020: deadline for ELHN session proposals (to be sent to the ELHN WG coordinators)
- 1 November 2020: time schedule for ELHN working group sessions and call for individual ELHN paper proposals published online
- 15 January 2021: deadline for individual ELHN paper proposals (to be sent to the ELHN WG coordinators)
- 1 April 2021: WORCK-ELHN conference program published online; start of conference registration
- 15 June 2021: registration deadline
Campus of the University of Vienna, Spitalgasse 2/Alser Straße, A-1090 Vienna